Next Live Service
|Anna Luehrs Director of Children's Ministry email@example.com|
Jesus holds children very close to His heart and we at Calvary Chapel Buhl do so as well. Teaching the children God's Word is our highest priority, and we have designed the Children's Ministry in such a way that kids can learn at their own level and pace.
We like to call it a "Biblical Adventure" for kids!
Our mission is to make disciples (Matthew 4:19) by creating a fun, loving, and interactive environment where kids are encouraged to grow in Christ. In order to do this, we provide teachers who emphasize love, classrooms that are clean and orderly, procedures that are safe, and an age-appropriate Bible-based curriculum. We pray that your child's biblical adventure here lays a foundation for a lifetime of living for Christ!
Children's Church: Sunday 10:00 am Ages 3 - 11 years old
Wednesday 7:00 pm Ages 1st - 5th grades
Nursery: Available during Sunday 10:00 am service
Mothers baby/cry and changing room: Available all services
The Mission in more detail:
- Teachers & Ministry workers who model love in all they do (1 Peter 4:8)
- Classrooms clean & orderly (supplies located in the room)
- Procedures that keep your children safe (sign-in & sign-out sheets)
- Age-appropriate Bible-based curriculum (Calvary Chapel based material)
- Children’s Worship geared for 3 to 11 year olds (pre-school to fifth grade) in a fun, relaxed and loving environment. Allowing kids to be kids where they can wiggle and giggle as they praise the Lord.
- Puppet Ministry is used to help proclaim the Good News of Christ through story, humor and interactive dialogue with the children.
We are always looking for extra hands to help serve our children. If you would like to participate in this ministry please, contact Anna Luehrs - Director of Children's Ministry 490-0144 or firstname.lastname@example.org